Manually factory reset
The following process will reset your device back to its factory setting. Things such as on-levels, fade speeds, and links to other devices will be removed.
Nokia Dial, Paddle and Keypad:
- Air gap the switch by pulling out the set button, LED will turn off
- Press and hold set button all the way in and hold down. You will hear a long beep. Keep the set button held down until the end of the beep, then release.
- Switch will double beep. Then, LED and connected fixture will turn on to indicate factory reset is completed.
- Press and hold top button for 3 seconds. It will beep, and LED will start blinking green.
- While the LED is blinking green, press and hold top button again for 3 seconds. It will beep and its LED will start blinking red.
- Quickly double tap top button and wait for the beep, then immediately press and hold top button. It will emit a long beep. Keep the top button held down until the beeping stops, then release.
- Outlet will double beep and both top and bottom LEDs will turn on green to indicate factory reset is completed.